Gymvio collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, city, address, body composition details such as weight, height etc.). Trainers of the application can also write notes about their clients such as their health condition, goals or other information. All data is the result of direct input by users on the website. We do not get this data from anywhere else. This information is also not shared with any 3rd party.
How do we collect your data?
You or your trainer directly provide us most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- You configure your profile using the online forms after logging into the application.
- Or your trainer sets up your (client) profile and fills in data about you directly.
- Or your trainer manages your profile on continuous basic (e.g. tracking progress of your efforts).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Gymvio may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Paddle.com - payments are processed by paddle.com and we may see some information about you after successfully buy subscription. This information might include your location or e-mail you provided. There could be additional information provided by paddle.com.
How will we use your data?
Gymvio collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Send you notifications to fulfill application purpose to inform you about appointments, workout plans and other features we offer.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Gymvio securely stores your data at Microsoft's Azure Database with encryption. Additionally, all traffic between you and server is secured with SSL (https) which you can see in the browser bar next to the website URL address.
Gymvio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Gymvio from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Gymvio Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an e-mail at info[at]gymvio.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Gymvio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Gymvio for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gymvio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gymvio to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gymvio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Gymvio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Gymvio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Gymvio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info[at]gymvio.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Ensuring application works correctly by storing e.g. currently selected culture, dismissed notifications, remember configuration or to keeping you authenticated.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We are not only using cookies, but also local storage which is technically more elegant way of storing data in modern applications. However, not all browsers support this yet and it is not suitable in all scenarios. Depending on circumstances we might use local storage or cookies to store data.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Gymvio uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Gymvio uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Gymvio sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
- We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Same rules apply to data stored in local storage.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Gymvio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.